CTLA4 and generalized vitiligo: two genetic association studies and a meta-analysis of published data
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 230–234, April 2009
How to Cite
Birlea, S. A., LaBerge, G. S., Procopciuc, L. M., Fain, P. R. and Spritz, R. A. (2009), CTLA4 and generalized vitiligo: two genetic association studies and a meta-analysis of published data. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 230–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00543.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 5 October 2008, revised and accepted for publication 16 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!