BI-69A11-mediated inhibition of AKT leads to effective regression of xenograft melanoma
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 187–195, April 2009
How to Cite
Gaitonde, S., De, S. K., Tcherpakov, M., Dewing, A., Yuan, H., Riel-Mehan, M., Krajewski, S., Robertson, G., Pellecchia, M. and Ronai, Z. (2009), BI-69A11-mediated inhibition of AKT leads to effective regression of xenograft melanoma. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 187–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00544.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 26 November 2008, revised and accepted for publication 22 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!