Sphingolipid-mediated restoration of Mitf expression and repigmentation in vivo in a mouse model of hair graying
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 205–218, April 2009
How to Cite
Saha, B., Singh, S. K., Mallick, S., Bera, R., Datta, P. K., Mandal, M., Roy, S. and Bhadra, R. (2009), Sphingolipid-mediated restoration of Mitf expression and repigmentation in vivo in a mouse model of hair graying. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 205–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00548.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 25 June 2008, revised and accepted for publication 19 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!