Sphingolipid-mediated restoration of Mitf expression and repigmentation in vivo in a mouse model of hair graying
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 205–218, April 2009
How to Cite
Saha, B., Singh, S. K., Mallick, S., Bera, R., Datta, P. K., Mandal, M., Roy, S. and Bhadra, R. (2009), Sphingolipid-mediated restoration of Mitf expression and repigmentation in vivo in a mouse model of hair graying. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 205–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00548.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 25 June 2008, revised and accepted for publication 19 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!