Coverage on: R. Massoumi, S. Kuphal, C. Hellerbrand, B. Haas, P. Wild, T. Spruss, A. Pfeifer, R. Fässler, and A. K. Bosserhoff (2009). Down-regulation of CYLD expression by Snail promotes tumor progression in malignant melanoma. The Journal of Experimental Medicine doi:10.1084/jem.20082044, Published online January 5, 2009.
Snail puts melanoma on the fast track
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 150–151, April 2009
How to Cite
Herzinger, T. and Wolf, D. A. (2009), Snail puts melanoma on the fast track. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 150–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00552.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!