The evolution of eu- and pheomelanic traits may respond to an economy of pigments related to environmental oxidative stress
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 339–342, June 2009
How to Cite
Galván, I. and Solano, F. (2009), The evolution of eu- and pheomelanic traits may respond to an economy of pigments related to environmental oxidative stress. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 339–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00559.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!