Isomeric cysteinyldopas provide a (photo)degradable bulk component and a robust structural element in red human hair pheomelanin
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 319–327, June 2009
How to Cite
Greco, G., Wakamatsu, K., Panzella, L., Ito, S., Napolitano, A. and D’Ischia, M. (2009), Isomeric cysteinyldopas provide a (photo)degradable bulk component and a robust structural element in red human hair pheomelanin. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 319–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00561.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 6 November 2008, revised and accepted for publication 10 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!