Coverage on: Zheng B, Jeong JH, Asara JM, et al. (2009). Oncogenic B-RAF negatively regulates the tumor suppressor LKB1 to promote melanoma cell proliferation. Mol. Cell33: 237–247. Esteve-Puig R, Canals F, Colomé N, Merlino G and Recio JA. (2009). Uncoupling of the LKB1-AMPKa Energy Sensor Pathway by Growth Factors and Oncogenic BRAFV600E. PLoS ONE4: e4771.
The long arm of BRAFV600E gets to mTORC1
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 244–245, June 2009
How to Cite
Lopez-Bergami, P. (2009), The long arm of BRAFV600E gets to mTORC1. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 244–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00566.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!