Current address: Department of Pharmacology, UCSD School of Medicine, 9500 Gilman Dr., La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Myrip uses distinct domains in the cellular activation of myosin VA and myosin VIIA in melanosome transport
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 461–473, August 2009
How to Cite
Ramalho, J. S., Lopes, V. S., Tarafder, A. K., Seabra, M. C. and Hume, A. N. (2009), Myrip uses distinct domains in the cellular activation of myosin VA and myosin VIIA in melanosome transport. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 461–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00567.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 17 February 2009, revised and accepted for publication 19 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!