Evidence that stress to the epidermal barrier influenced the development of pigmentation in humans
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 420–434, August 2009
How to Cite
Elias, P. M., Menon, G., Wetzel, B. K. and Williams, J. W. (2009), Evidence that stress to the epidermal barrier influenced the development of pigmentation in humans. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 420–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00588.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!