Coverage on: Scott, K.L., Kabbarah, O., Liang, M.-C. et al. (2009). GOLPH3 modulates mTOR signaling and rapamycin sensitivity in 1 cancer. Nature 459, 1085–1090.
GOLPH3 links the Golgi network to mTOR signaling and human cancer
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 378–379, August 2009
How to Cite
Abraham, R. T. (2009), GOLPH3 links the Golgi network to mTOR signaling and human cancer. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 378–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00596.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!