Coverage on: Segura, M.F., Hanniford, D., Menendez, S., et al. (2009). Aberrant miR-182 expression promotes melanoma metastasis by repressing FOXO3 and microphthalmia-associated transcription factor. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106, 1814–1819.
miR(acle)s – new players in the regulation of known suspects
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 525–526, October 2009
How to Cite
Müller, D. W. and Bosserhoff, A. K. (2009), miR(acle)s – new players in the regulation of known suspects. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 525–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00620.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!