Coverage on: Aoki, H., Yamada, Y., Hara, A. and Kunisada, T. (2009). Two distinct types of mouse melanocyte: differential signaling requirement for the maintenance of non-cutaneous and dermal versus epidermal melanocytes. Development 136, 2511–2521.
Classic versus non-classic: A survival Kit for life in the skin
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 706–708, December 2009
How to Cite
Uehara, S., Kawasaki, A. and Yamamoto, H. (2009), Classic versus non-classic: A survival Kit for life in the skin. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 706–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00633.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!