Coverage on: Prickett, T.D., Agrawal, N.S., Wei, X., et al. (2009). Analysis of the tyrosine kinome in melanoma reveals recurrent mutations in ERBB4. Nat Genet. Aug 30. (Epub ahead of print).
Mutated ERBB4: a novel drug target in metastatic melanoma?
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 708–710, December 2009
How to Cite
Kurppa, K. and Elenius, K. (2009), Mutated ERBB4: a novel drug target in metastatic melanoma?. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 708–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2009.00635.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1miR-302b is a potential molecular marker of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma and functions as a tumor suppressor by targeting ErbB4, Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research, 2014, 33, 1, 10, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Directing HER4 mRNA expression towards the CYT2 isoform by antisense oligonucleotide decreases growth of breast cancer cells in vitro and in vivo, British Journal of Cancer, 2013, 108, 11, 2291, , , , ,
- 3Potential of ErbB4 antibodies for cancer therapy, Future Oncology, 2010, 6, 1, 37, ,