Y.M. and S.G.C. contributed equally to this study.
The deceptive nature of UVA tanning versus the modest protective effects of UVB tanning on human skin
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 136–147, February 2011
How to Cite
Miyamura, Y., Coelho, S. G., Schlenz, K., Batzer, J., Smuda, C., Choi, W., Brenner, M., Passeron, T., Zhang, G., Kolbe, L., Wolber, R. and Hearing, V. J. (2011), The deceptive nature of UVA tanning versus the modest protective effects of UVB tanning on human skin. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 136–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2010.00764.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 09:18PM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 6 July 2010, revised and accepted for publication 1 September 2010, published online 7 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!