Is DHICA the key to dopachrome tautomerase and melanocyte functions?
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 248–249, February 2011
How to Cite
Panzella, L., Napolitano, A. and d’Ischia, M. (2011), Is DHICA the key to dopachrome tautomerase and melanocyte functions?. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 248–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2010.00771.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2010 03:05PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!