Quantitative expression profiling of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) in metastatic melanoma: the constitutively active orphan GPCR GPR18 as novel drug target
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 207–218, February 2011
How to Cite
Qin, Y., Verdegaal, E. M. E., Siderius, M., Bebelman, J. P., Smit, M. J., Leurs, R., Willemze, R., Tensen, C. P. and Osanto, S. (2011), Quantitative expression profiling of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) in metastatic melanoma: the constitutively active orphan GPCR GPR18 as novel drug target. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 207–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2010.00781.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 SEP 2010 06:14AM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 3 March 2010, revised and accepted for publication 21 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!