Authors contributed equally to the work.
Clinical relevance of SKP2 alterations in metastatic melanoma
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 197–206, February 2011
How to Cite
Rose, A. E., Wang, G., Hanniford, D., Monni, S., Tu, T., Shapiro, R. L., Berman, R. S., Pavlick, A. C., Pagano, M., Darvishian, F., Mazumdar, M., Hernando, E. and Osman, I. (2011), Clinical relevance of SKP2 alterations in metastatic melanoma. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 197–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2010.00784.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2010 04:44AM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 6 May 2010, revised and accepted for publication 24 September 2010, published online 30 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!