Post-transcriptional regulation controlled by E-cadherin is important for c-Jun activity in melanoma
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 148–164, February 2011
How to Cite
Spangler, B., Vardimon, L., Bosserhoff, A. K. and Kuphal, S. (2011), Post-transcriptional regulation controlled by E-cadherin is important for c-Jun activity in melanoma. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 148–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2010.00787.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2010 10:06AM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 21 July 2010, revised and accepted for publication 29 September 2010, published online 1 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!