The p53/p21Cip1/ Waf1 pathway mediates the effects of SPARC on melanoma cell cycle progression
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 219–232, February 2011
How to Cite
Fenouille, N., Robert, G., Tichet, M., Puissant, A., Dufies, M., Rocchi, S., Ortonne, J.-P., Deckert, M., Ballotti, R. and Tartare-Deckert, S. (2011), The p53/p21Cip1/ Waf1 pathway mediates the effects of SPARC on melanoma cell cycle progression. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 219–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2010.00790.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2010 08:08AM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 11 August 2010, revised and accepted for publication 13 October 2010, published online 18 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!