Functionally distinct melanocyte populations revealed by reconstitution of hair follicles in mice
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 125–135, February 2011
How to Cite
Aoki, H., Hara, A., Motohashi, T., Osawa, M. and Kunisada, T. (2011), Functionally distinct melanocyte populations revealed by reconstitution of hair follicles in mice. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 125–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2010.00801.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2010 05:24AM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 30 August 2010, revised and accepted for publication 28 October 2010, published online 4 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!