Coverage on: Wang, H.T., Choi, B.C., and Tang, M.S. (2010). Melanocytes are deficient in repair of oxidative DNA damage and UV-induced photoproducts. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 107, 12180–12185.
Is UV-induced mutation formation in melanocytes different from other skin cells?
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 10–12, February 2011
How to Cite
Rünger, T. M. (2011), Is UV-induced mutation formation in melanocytes different from other skin cells?. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 10–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2010.00802.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2010 11:07AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!