Coverage on: Redon, C.E., Dickey, J.S., Nakamura, A.J., Kareva, I.G., Naf, D., Nowsheen, S., Kryston, T.B., Bonner, W.M., Georgakilas, A.G., and Sedelnikova, O.A. (2010). Tumors induce complex DNA damage in distant proliferative tissues in vivo. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA, 107(42), 17992–17997.
Melanoma and DNA damage from a distance (farstander effect)
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 3–4, February 2011
How to Cite
Gaddameedhi, S. and Sancar, A. (2011), Melanoma and DNA damage from a distance (farstander effect). Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 3–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2010.00805.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2010 11:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!