These authors contributed equally to this work.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
The cadherin switch in melanoma instigated by HGF is mediated through epithelial–mesenchymal transition regulators
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 382–385, April 2011
How to Cite
Koefinger, P., Wels, C., Joshi, S., Damm, S., Steinbauer, E., Beham-Schmid, C., Frank, S., Bergler, H. and Schaider, H. (2011), The cadherin switch in melanoma instigated by HGF is mediated through epithelial–mesenchymal transition regulators. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 382–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2010.00807.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2010 09:01AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!