Coverage on: Demenais, F. et al. (2010). Association of MC1R variants and host phenotypes with melanoma risk in CDKN2A mutation carriers: A GenoMEL study. J. Natl Cancer Inst. 102, 1–16.
Red hair or not – reassessment of melanoma risk among CDKN2A carriers
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 9–10, February 2011
How to Cite
Berwick, M. (2011), Red hair or not – reassessment of melanoma risk among CDKN2A carriers. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 9–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2010.00813.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2010 08:33AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!