Functional interactions between OCA2 and the protein complexes BLOC-1, BLOC-2, and AP-3 inferred from epistatic analyses of mouse coat pigmentation
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 275–281, April 2011
How to Cite
Hoyle, D. J., Rodriguez-Fernandez, I. A. and Dell’Angelica, E. C. (2011), Functional interactions between OCA2 and the protein complexes BLOC-1, BLOC-2, and AP-3 inferred from epistatic analyses of mouse coat pigmentation. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 275–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2010.00815.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2010 05:31AM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 21 September 2010, revised and accepted for publication 29 November 2010, published online 2 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!