The Dark brown plumage color in chickens is caused by an 8.3-kb deletion upstream of SOX10
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 268–274, April 2011
How to Cite
Gunnarsson, U., Kerje, S., Bed’hom, B., Sahlqvist, A.-S., Ekwall, O., Tixier-Boichard, M., Kämpe, O. and Andersson, L. (2011), The Dark brown plumage color in chickens is caused by an 8.3-kb deletion upstream of SOX10. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 268–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00825.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2011 06:14PM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 22 September 2010, revised and accepted for publication 29 December 2010, published online 6 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!