Coverage on: Bhang, H.E., Gabrielson, K.L., Laterra, J., Fisher, P.B., and Pomper, M.G. (2010). Tumor-specific imaging through progression elevated gene-3 promoter-driven gene expression. Nat. Med. Published online 12 December.
NEWS AND VIEWS
Illuminating progression: tracking melanoma metastasis in a gene therapy setting
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 260–261, April 2011
How to Cite
Day, C.-P. and Merlino, G. (2011), Illuminating progression: tracking melanoma metastasis in a gene therapy setting. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 260–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00826.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2011 03:39PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!