Coverage on: Mazar, J., Deyoung, K., Khaitan, D., Meister, E., Almodovar, A., Goydos, J., Ray, A., and Perera, R.J. (2010). The regulation of miRNA-211 expression and its role in melanoma cell invasiveness. PLoS ONE 5, e13779. Levy, C., Khaled, M., Iliopoulos, D., Janas, M.M., Schubert, S., Pinner, S., Chen, P.H., Li, S., Fletcher, A.L., Yokoyama, S., et al. (2010). Intronic miR-211 Assumes the Tumor Suppressive Function of Its Host Gene in Melanoma. Mol Cell 40, 841–849.
NEWS AND VIEWS
(Mela)statin’ the not so obvious: tumor suppressor hidden in intron
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 263–265, April 2011
How to Cite
Poenitzsch, A. M., Setaluri, V. and Spiegelman, V. S. (2011), (Mela)statin’ the not so obvious: tumor suppressor hidden in intron. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 263–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00829.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2011 08:05AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!