LETTER TO THE EDITOR
In vitro studies of dasatinib, its targets and predictors of sensitivity
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 386–389, April 2011
How to Cite
Jilaveanu, L. B., Zito, C. R., Aziz, S. A., Chakraborty, A., Davies, M. A., Camp, R. L., Rimm, D. L., Dudek, A., Sznol, M. and Kluger, H. M. (2011), In vitro studies of dasatinib, its targets and predictors of sensitivity. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 386–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00835.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2011 04:01AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!