LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Inter-observer concordance for the recognition of angiotropism in human melanoma
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 582–583, June 2011
How to Cite
Barnhill, R. L., Busam, K. J., From, L., Bagot, M., Lugassy, C. and Berwick, M. (2011), Inter-observer concordance for the recognition of angiotropism in human melanoma. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 582–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00854.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2011 11:55AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!