Melanocyte stem cells: a melanocyte reservoir in hair follicles for hair and skin pigmentation
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 401–410, June 2011
How to Cite
Nishimura, E. K. (2011), Melanocyte stem cells: a melanocyte reservoir in hair follicles for hair and skin pigmentation. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 401–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00855.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2011 11:55AM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 13 February 2011, revised and accepted for publication 2 April 2011, published online 5 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!