Junctional adhesion molecules are required for melanoma cell lines transendothelial migration in vitro
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 504–511, June 2011
How to Cite
Ghislin, S., Obino, D., Middendorp, S., Boggetto, N., Alcaide-Loridan, C. and Deshayes, F. (2011), Junctional adhesion molecules are required for melanoma cell lines transendothelial migration in vitro. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 504–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00856.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2011 05:03AM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 17 November 2010, revised and accepted for publication 4 April 2011, published online 6 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!