Contributed equally to the work.
Suppression of α5 gene expression is closely related to the tumorigenic properties of uveal melanoma cell lines
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 643–655, August 2011
How to Cite
Landreville, S., Vigneault, F., Bergeron, M.-A., Leclerc, S., Gaudreault, M., Morcos, M., Mouriaux, F., Salesse, C. and Guérin, S. L. (2011), Suppression of α5 gene expression is closely related to the tumorigenic properties of uveal melanoma cell lines. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 643–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00869.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2011 11:59PM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 7 March 2011, revised and accepted for publication 7 May 2011, published online 18 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!