Differential LEF1 and TCF4 expression is involved in melanoma cell phenotype switching
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 631–642, August 2011
How to Cite
Eichhoff, O. M., Weeraratna, A., Zipser, M. C., Denat, L., Widmer, D. S., Xu, M., Kriegl, L., Kirchner, T., Larue, L., Dummer, R. and Hoek, K. S. (2011), Differential LEF1 and TCF4 expression is involved in melanoma cell phenotype switching. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 631–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00871.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2011 09:41PM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 20 January 2011, revised and accepted for publication 18 May 2011, published online 20 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!