Clinical outcome and pathological features associated with NRAS mutation in cutaneous melanoma
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 666–672, August 2011
How to Cite
Devitt, B., Liu, W., Salemi, R., Wolfe, R., Kelly, J., Tzen, C.-Y., Dobrovic, A. and McArthur, G. (2011), Clinical outcome and pathological features associated with NRAS mutation in cutaneous melanoma. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 666–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00873.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2011 11:33AM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 28 December 2010, revised and accepted for publication 24 May 2011, published online 26 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!