Coverage on: Kennedy, A.L., Morton, J.P., Manoharan, I., Nelson, D.M., Jamieson, N.B., Pawlikowski, J.S., McBryan, T., Doyle, B., McKay, C., Oien, K.A., Enders, G.H., Zhang, R., Sansom, O.J., Adams, P.D. (2011). Activation of the PIK3CA/AKT pathway suppresses senescence induced by an activated RAS oncogene to promote tumorigenesis. Mol. Cell. 42(1), 36–49.
NEWS AND VIEWS
If you can’t beat me, join me: collaborating oncogenes circumventing senescence and causing cancer
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 586–587, August 2011
How to Cite
Possik, P. A. and Peeper, D. S. (2011), If you can’t beat me, join me: collaborating oncogenes circumventing senescence and causing cancer. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 586–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00883.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2011 11:43PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!