Enrica Flori and Arianna Mastrofrancesco contributed equally to this work.
2,4,6-Octatrienoic acid is a novel promoter of melanogenesis and antioxidant defence in normal human melanocytes via PPAR-γ activation
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 618–630, August 2011
How to Cite
Flori, E., Mastrofrancesco, A., Kovacs, D., Ramot, Y., Briganti, S., Bellei, B., Paus, R. and Picardo, M. (2011), 2,4,6-Octatrienoic acid is a novel promoter of melanogenesis and antioxidant defence in normal human melanocytes via PPAR-γ activation. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 618–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00887.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 05:18AM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 25 May 2011, revised and accepted for publication 13 July 2011, published online 18 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!