These three authors contributed equally to the work.
GLI2 and M-MITF transcription factors control exclusive gene expression programs and inversely regulate invasion in human melanoma cells
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 932–943, October 2011
How to Cite
Javelaud, D., Alexaki, V.-I., Pierrat, M.-J., Hoek, K. S., Dennler, S., Van Kempen, L., Bertolotto, C., Ballotti, R., Saule, S., Delmas, V. and Mauviel, A. (2011), GLI2 and M-MITF transcription factors control exclusive gene expression programs and inversely regulate invasion in human melanoma cells. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 932–943. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00893.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 04:21AM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 15 November 2010, revised and accepted for publication 27 July 2011, published online 1 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!