PHGDH amplification and altered glucose metabolism in human melanoma
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1112–1115, December 2011
How to Cite
Mullarky, E., Mattaini, K. R., Vander Heiden, M. G., Cantley, L. C. and Locasale, J. W. (2011), PHGDH amplification and altered glucose metabolism in human melanoma. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 1112–1115. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00919.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2011 10:47AM EST
- PUBLCATION DATA Received 30 September 2011, revised and accepted for publication 3 October 2011, published online 8 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!