Coverage on: Bertolotto, C. et al. (2011). A sumoylation-defective MITF germline mutation predisposes to melanoma and renal carcinoma. Nature, doi: 10.1038/nature10539.
NEWS AND VIEWS
Microphthalmia-associated transcription factor, melanoma, and renal carcinoma: the small ubiquitin-like modifier connection
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1079–1080, December 2011
How to Cite
Yeh, E. T. H. (2011), Microphthalmia-associated transcription factor, melanoma, and renal carcinoma: the small ubiquitin-like modifier connection. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 1079–1080. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00925.x
Yokoyama, S. et al. (2011). A novel recurrent mutation in MITF predisposes to familial and sporadic melanoma. Nature, doi: 10.1038/nature10630.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!