Oncogene-induced senescence and melanoma: where do we stand?
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1107–1111, December 2011
How to Cite
Peeper, D. S. (2011), Oncogene-induced senescence and melanoma: where do we stand?. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 24: 1107–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2011.00933.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2011 01:16AM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 17 October 2011, revised and accepted for publication 19 October 2011, published online 22 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!