Functional expression of voltage-gated calcium channels in human melanoma
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 200–212, March 2012
How to Cite
Das, A., Pushparaj, C., Bahí, N., Sorolla, A., Herreros, J., Pamplona, R., Vilella, R., Matias-Guiu, X., Martí, R. M. and Cantí, C. (2012), Functional expression of voltage-gated calcium channels in human melanoma. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 25: 200–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2012.00978.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2012 08:35PM EST
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 5 May 2011, revised and accepted for publication 16 January 2012, published online 19 January 2012
Vol. 25, Issue 4, 537, Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!