Coverage of: Poulikakos, P.I., Persaud, Y., Janakiraman, M. et al. (2011) RAF inhibitor resistance is mediated by dimerization of aberrantly spliced BRAF(V600E). Nature 480, 387–390. Li, Y., Alsagabi, M., Fan, D., Bova, G.S., Tewfik, A.H., Dehm, S.M. (2011) Intragenic rearrangement and altered RNA splicing of the androgen receptor in a cell-based model of prostate cancer progression. Cancer Res 71, 2108–2117. Li, Y., Hwang, T.H., Oseth, L.A., Hauge, A., Vessella, R.L., Schmechel, S.C., Hirsch, B., Beckman, K.B., Silverstein, K.A., Dehm, S.M. (2012) AR intragenic deletions linked to androgen receptor splice variant expression and activity in models of prostate cancer progression. Oncogene [Epub ahead of print, DOI: 10.1038/onc.2011.637].
NEWS AND VIEWS
Therapy resistance by splicing: can the androgen receptor teach us about BRAF?
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 293–294, May 2012
How to Cite
Qi, J. (2012), Therapy resistance by splicing: can the androgen receptor teach us about BRAF?. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 25: 293–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2012.01000.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2012 10:09AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!