This paper has benefited significantly from a number of comments. I owe particular thanks to Bill Brewer, John Broome, Roger Crisp, Sven Nyholm. Jeff Speaks, Wlodek Rabinowicz, and two anonymous referees for Theoriu. I have also benefited from comments given at presentations of this work in a slightly different form at the Oxford Moral Philosophy Seminar and in much the present form at the Canadian Society for Epistemology's International Symposium on Rationality in Contemporary Epistemology.
Evidentialism and the Numbers Game1
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
© 2007 Stiftelsen Theoria
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 304–316, December 2007
How to Cite
REISNER, A. E. (2007), Evidentialism and the Numbers Game. Theoria, 73: 304–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-2567.2007.tb01210.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!