Effectiveness of marine reserve networks in representing biodiversity and minimizing impact to fishermen: a comparison of two approaches used in California
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 44–51, April 2008
How to Cite
Klein, C. J., Steinback, C., Scholz, A. J. and Possingham, H. P. (2008), Effectiveness of marine reserve networks in representing biodiversity and minimizing impact to fishermen: a comparison of two approaches used in California. Conservation Letters, 1: 44–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2008.00005.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
- Received: December 2007; accepted 20 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!