Is oil palm agriculture really destroying tropical biodiversity?
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
©2008 Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 60–64, June 2008
How to Cite
Koh, L. P. and Wilcove, D. S. (2008), Is oil palm agriculture really destroying tropical biodiversity?. Conservation Letters, 1: 60–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2008.00011.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received: 2 March 2008; accepted 5 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!