Native wildlife on rangelands to minimize methane and produce lower-emission meat: kangaroos versus livestock
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
©2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 119–128, August 2008
How to Cite
Wilson, G. R. and Edwards, M. J. (2008), Native wildlife on rangelands to minimize methane and produce lower-emission meat: kangaroos versus livestock. Conservation Letters, 1: 119–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2008.00023.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Received 28 June 2008; accepted 30 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!