Toward representative protection of the world's coasts and oceans—progress, gaps, and opportunities
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
©2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 217–226, December 2008
How to Cite
Spalding, M. D., Fish, L. and Wood, L. J. (2008), Toward representative protection of the world's coasts and oceans—progress, gaps, and opportunities. Conservation Letters, 1: 217–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2008.00030.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Received 16 July 2008; accepted 24 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!