Economic benefits of standing forests in highland areas of Borneo: quantification and policy impacts
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
©2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 36–45, February 2009
How to Cite
Naidoo, R., Malcolm, T. and Tomasek, A. (2009), Economic benefits of standing forests in highland areas of Borneo: quantification and policy impacts. Conservation Letters, 2: 36–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2008.00041.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received: 8 April 2008; accepted 22 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!