Assisted colonization in a changing climate: a test-study using two U.K. butterflies
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
©2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 46–52, February 2009
How to Cite
Willis, S. G., Hill, J. K., Thomas, C. D., Roy, D. B., Fox, R., Blakeley, D. S. and Huntley, B. (2009), Assisted colonization in a changing climate: a test-study using two U.K. butterflies. Conservation Letters, 2: 46–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2008.00043.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Received: 1 August 2008; accepted 13 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!